I Day: Tbilisi–Alaverdi–Omalo–Keselo Castles–Dochu
- Departure at 7 pm. On the way, we will visit Alaverdi Monastery. It will take about 6-7 hours to travel to Usheti. The road is so beautiful that you will not get bored. At the middle of the road we will have lunch. We will be in Upper Omalo for about 3 pm. After a short break, we will leave to visit the village of Dochu, the pearl of Gometsri gorge.
- Return to the guesthouse (Lunch/Dinner)
Driving distance: 230 km. Time: 8 hours. Walking distance: 2 km; time: 1 hour. Minimal altitude: 280 m; Maximal altitude: 2867 m
II Day: Pirikiti Valley–Dartlo–Dano–Kvavlo-Chesho–Parsma-Girevi
- After breakfast, we will leave to see the Pirikiti valley. We will visit the villages: Dartlo, Kvavlo, Dano, Chesho Parsma, and Girevi.
- Return to the guesthouse. (FB)
Driving distance: 70 km. Time: 4 hours. Walking distance: 4 km. Time: 3 hours. Minimal altitude: 1700 m; Maximal altitude: 2100 m
III Day: Lower Omalo–Shenako–Diklo–Pichekhi Castles
- After breakfast, we’ll arrive in the villages: Kvemo Omalo, Shenako, and Diklo. In Diklo you will see the Pichekhi Castle, standing at the border of the Russian Federation.
- After all, we’ll arrive back in Tbilisi. So the Jeep tour in Tusheti is finished. (Breakfast/lunch)
Driving distance: 250 km. Time: 8 hours. Walking distance: 2 km. Time: 1 hour. Minimal altitude: 280 m. Maximal altitude: 2867 m.
|Number of tourists||2||4||6||10||12||18|
|Price per person in Euro||350||205||160||155||140||130|
PRICE INCLUDES: Guesthouses. Meals included in itinerary. Transportation with English or Russian speaking guide
PRICE DOESN’T INCLUDE: Price for souvenirs; Price for horse riding upon your request
GIFT: One bottle of Georgian wine per group from O’dila wine
DEPOSIT: We will need some deposit to be able to book your tour. The price is 10 %, and money you can send through PayPal. The amount is fully refundable if you cancel your booking more than 30 days before. If you cancel later, the deposit is not refunded.
Necessary clothes: Raincoat, pants for trekking, worm sweater, trekking boots, cap, sun protection cream, shorts, t-shirt.
Pharmacy: In Tusheti there is no pharmacy. So if someone has a specific disease and is treated with a special drug, then he has to buy in Tbilisi before starting the tour or must have it with him.
Guesthouses: In Tusheti, guesthouses are clean and cozy places with simple facilities. Most of them have private bathrooms. To have some images you can see the pictures here
Food: Georgian cuisine is diverse and very tasty. Meat, dairy, and vegetables are the most common ingredient of Tushetian cuisine. If you are vegetarian or vegan, please inform us before starting the tour, and the guesthouse will prepare meals to your taste.
Attention: It is strongly prohibited to take to Tusheti any food made from pork, anything made from pig’s skin!!! It is tradition.